This month we welcomed Lee Monroe of May Chappell to our guild. She brought us a wonderful trunk show and was a delight to listen to! Take a peek below to see all the amazing quilted goods she shared. Also, head on over to her website to see more of what she has to offer: http://www.maychappell.com
- We are starting to collect dues for next year. Those will still be $20.
- Be thinking about elections for 2017, we plan to vote next meeting
- Saturday, November 5th @ 9am – Modern Block of Month”Catch-Up Day”
- We will be sharing two block of the months in October since we skipped it this month
- Be sure to keep your color wheels handy. We will be having a second color theory program in November.